The Kent Connects Digital Envoys are a group of committed, enthusiastic and skilled individuals who live, work, study or are associated with the county. They are passionate about promoting local digital activities, projects, organisations and networks. They freely give their time to spread the word and get others involved in digital services, innovation and support digital.together.
Our mission is to establish a group of Envoys that help make digital.together a success and promote its aims and ambitions.
What will a Kent Connects Digital Envoy do?
Kent Connects Digital Envoys:
- aim to use their skills and knowledge to enthuse and enlighten individuals, communities and businesses about the benefits and opportunities that digital technology can bring.
- love discovering and experimenting with new ways of using digital technology.
- are keen to use their networks to promote Kent as a place where digital organisations and initiatives flourish and digital innovators bloom.
- are comfortable with challenging people and organisations about how digital could be better used to improve how we learn, work, provide services or interact with each other
- are eager to look at the big picture to think about how technology can tackle the challenges that society faces
Have you got what it takes?
Everyone is invited to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity. Selection will be based on the principles outlined above.
If you have the time, energy and commitment to become a Digital Envoy then please send your name, email and a short overview of your skills, experience and why you think you should become an Envoy to email@example.com